Sunday, June 14, 2009

A rose by any other name smells as sweet (or something like that)


I was soooo friggin hungry this afternoon. I rode to Piccadilly with my mom and was eating a salad on the there. I stopped by the grocery on my home this morning and picked up some chicken tenders....Mmmmm. I chopped it up and put it in my salad with some sweet vidiala onion dressing. I settled into the passenger seat and ate as my chauffer(mom) drove to the restaurant to get her dinner. She was talking to her cousin on the phone as she drove. One thing about my mom, when she is talking on the phone, she forgets how to do anything else, including drive. Three times she kept asking me where were we going. WTF! HELLO! PICCADILLY! YOUR DINNER! DUDE, HANG UP THE PHONE!


Much, much later I went to the gym and worked out for about an hour. I had a good workout too. Real good actually. When I got home, I noticed my rose bush had some new blooms on it. I wanted a close up shot and my powershot has a Super Macro feature on it. SWEET!
I go get my camera and take my close up. For a powershot, I think it came out alright.

Whadda you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!!! Thanks for visiting me. I got an email alert! I really havent felt like posting for so long. I am always on facebook. Look me up. Elaine Sayers, Brighton and Hove network! You should find me ok! I look forward to you adding me!!! thanks for your comments. My mum is so so much better now thank you. Love your photo hunni!!! Brilliant. Love Laine xxxxx

    ReplyDelete